Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WILL.I.AM: my publicist is a liar

Following the news of Will I Am loosing his car which according to TMZ can be said to be both good and bad...good in the sense that the singer has said the supposed stolen car is ugly and bad cos the car cost $700,000. In recent event, the singer has called his publicist a liar and is still fuming  about his ultra-rear, super-expensive custom car...claiming that the car is still missing despite what his publicist is telling the public.

The publicist who earlier told the public that the singer's ride was not missing has issued an email stating that there was some sort of mix-up and that the car indeed is missing. The email goes thus:
''Hi Michael,

When I asked [Will's] assistant yesterday morning she thought this has been resolved but was innocent, hence I passed an incorrect information to you - apologies for this.

Will ask manager this morning about it.

Sallie.''

1 comment:

  1. Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information
    on your blog. Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hi there, You have performed a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends.
    I am confident they'll be benefited from this site.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... moco

    ReplyDelete

post your comments