Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tonto Dikeh tweets about Mercy Johnson

                   
Sometime last year, Tonto Dikeh said on twitter that the only actress she respects is Uche Jombo and also said she's got love for Rita Dominic. But when a fan asked her about Mercy Johnson she said, Fuck you all. Now today, she tweeted this:

"@TONTOLET: Wen n if I give birth,God plz provide mii wit a husband dat can provide 4uz,Not 1 dat wld send mii bck to actin 2monthz after I born 2Huzzle"

Am I sensing some beef or what?

3 comments:

  1. fuck u too fucking ashore @tonto Eagle maniac acting like a selfish brat is bad men stop over prouding urself okay mercy is better than u 100% I believe an elephant can fly, I believe a mouse can talk but a I don't believe for a second that u are better than mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck u too fucking ashore @tonto Eagle maniac acting like a selfish brat is bad men stop over prouding urself okay mercy is better than u 100% I believe an elephant can fly, I believe a mouse can talk but a I don't believe for a second that u are better than mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dis tonto is stupid dat is y men can canot marry her foolish idiot

    ReplyDelete

post your comments