Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cossy Ojiakor watches football because...?

Just when you think madam Cossy has run out of sexual stunts, she readily blows us all away with new, innovative and creative sexual stunt...right in our faces!. Personally, am not a big fan of of the game of football and whenever am able to get myself to watch the game, I concentrate on what the game is all about...creativity of the players, style of play and delivery, technic applied and all that kind of stuff. Never have I watched the game for the reason Cossy gave, and now that she's mentioned it, am certainly going to watch out for it.

Here is what Cossy has to say when asked who her favorite football player is:
  • Who is your favourite Nigerian footballer?
(smiles) I don’t want to mention names. Whenever I am watching a football match, instead of enjoying the game, I derive joy in watching how the players’ ‘thing’ dangle in their shorts and their muscles too. It’s romantic indeed. It trips me and you know what it means and the consequence…


Think I've gotten what will motivate me to watch the game more often now...#wink

3 comments:

  1. Na her own view be dat oh,correct chick......see motivation in play

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly, my mind has never gone towards that side. Now am inspired and am so watching out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least she's honest. There must be ladie who do same but either pretend or don't even speak about it. Thumbs up to her jare. @mimi

    ReplyDelete

post your comments