Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

                               
Yeeeeeeee! Its my birthday...my very first with you guys and am so excited. Want to use this opportunity to say a very BIG THANK YOU to you all for constantly visiting my blog, commenting and making it so much fun for me. Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you all.

 Started this blog one year ago and when it seemed like it was not gonna work...out of the blue sky you guys came and am so grateful to everyone of you for having visited and leaving your comments (and for those who visit and don't comment, am still expecting your comments...please). My blog might not perfect as I know I make some errors, but through it all, I know we've always had fun and put smiles on each others face.

This is my very first birthday as a blogger and am so happy to you all for being there and of course to GOD ALMIGHTY for seeing me thus this far. Now I can't wait to cut this beautiful cake *wink*

Happy birthday to me...again!

13 comments:

  1. A big big big big joyous
    God blessed and happy
    birthday to you Amara.Wishing you the very
    best life has got to offer. May God grant
    you your heart's desires
    and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 2 know Amara on Topradio, ever since have been longing 2 see her.Fortunately I was watching channelssports and her name was mention, then I realised d reason y Seun and Shaun had. Been fighting tooth and nails over her.Such a beauty!!! Plus remember Phatill says she wants chocolate cake likewise me as well.**shines teeth**Wishing AmicableAmaTohKwality HBD,LLNP may u grow 4rm leaps 2 bounds...Looking 4ward 2 hearing yur voice on friday.Do have fun dearie, its yur day **cheers**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, I surely will have fun. As for the chocoleta cake...both you and phatil are on a long thing *wink*

      Delete
  3. Abiodun Balogun SundayMarch 10, 2013 at 8:44 AM

    Happy birthday to you jenny.. I pray that God's grace over your life multiply.. Your influence will increase and you will live to fulfill your purpose on earth... Where's d party @???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. Will keep you posted on the party.

      Delete
  4. Hapi birthday amara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy bday to you, i hope you will xtend d parry to LASU ojo.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. As for the party coming down to Ojo, just keep your fingers crossed cos it just might...not gonna happen LOL #gotyou *wink*

      Delete
  6. Fly in the plane of ambition, and land on the airport of success, Luck is yours, wish is mine may ur future always shine. . . With LOTZ LOVE “Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU”

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated B'day, its gud to knw dat u share same date wif ma baby nd mum.coooolllllll

    ReplyDelete

post your comments