Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Beyonce gets naked for Flaunt Magazine (photos)

                 
First, I must commend the high creativity of these photographs...but again, most one get naked for magazine cover? This has become a big trend for ladies to go nude in the name of appearing on Mag covers and for me, its rather INSANE! I mean, look at it, how many male celebs go nude for Mags? Anyways, I guess as they say, its finally all for the Benjamin!  
Here is what the singer had to say on the photos:
"I have chosen to keep certain aspects of my life private. But I also love sharing what makes me happy, especially through photography.She also admitted the only thing boring to her is Lack of creativity 

More nude pics when you continue...



                                  
                                  
                                 
                    


No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments