Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Brandy reveals her maid of honor

                    "BrandySyrai"
In an exclusive interview with Sister2Sister Magazine (March edition) award winning singer and actress, Brandy, who got engaged to her boyfriend and music executive, Ryan Press, this past christmas, revealed that her made of honor will be none other that...her 10 year old daughter, Sy'rai! Read and extract from the interview below:


S2S: Is your daughter Sy’rai going to be in the wedding? I assume she is going to be in the wedding.

Brandy: Since Sister 2 Sister is family, I’m just gonna tell you.

S2S: So, she is going to be in the wedding?

Brandy: She’s my maid of honor.

S2S: Oh gosh! I think that’s wonderful.

Brandy: So, y’all heard that first, honey. Sister 2 Sister exclusive.

S2Se: Well, alright!

Brandy: And y’all wouldn’t even give me no coins for that. Just playing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments