Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

JSB's diary


Woke up this morning feeling like I was used to pound either yam, cassava or maybe stone. Every joint and part of my body aching so much that I began to wonder what exactly must have caused it and believe you me...I didn't have to think long or far to realise it was the duties of yesterday.

I know a lot of you might have already started getting naughty ideas in their minds as soon as I mentioned feeling body aches...I wont blame you cos I would have also thought same if I actually did indulge in any bedroom games...but I didn't. As naughty as I know you all are, am sure you might not believe me, but it's true as am one of those who believes in being celibate (...for as long as one can handle it sha).



Anyways, I got out of bed with my head seriously pounding which made me head for the tablet cabin and swallowing pain relive tablets...without even brushing my teeth...na wa o! After that, the pain subsided a bit and that was when I could bring myself to think.

What exactly was it about yesterday's duty that left me feeling this way this morning? Aha! now I remember, had a lot I had to deal with at the ongoing 18th National Sports Festival taking place here in Lagos. Trust me guys, it was my very first visit since the event kicked-off and it was soooo much fun. Had to cover the finals of the 1500 meters female freestyle swimming where Delta state continued their dominance. Also covered the squash event and a bit of the track and field event.

Aside having to report LIVE from the stadium to my station's afternoon sports show, I also had to write a report on getting back to the office, voice the report and also had to sit with the editor to edit the tap we used for coverage. In all, it was indeed a hectic day.

Most of you might be thinking...what the heck, it's my job and I should be used to it...but believe my guys, there are certain suffering opss...things one don't just get used to, especially an agebo-pako like myself.

Anyway sha, I have decided to sit back at home and not go to work today...they will not kill me...or will they? I guess tomorrow will tell.  For now, am just gonna sit back, raise my feet, watch as much cartoon as possible (cos I've missed out on doing that) and then blog my day away.*wink*



  

1 comment:

  1. New innovations in Ɣ☺ΰЯ blog. It's kool! You are thinking. Thumbs up

    ReplyDelete

post your comments