Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

See how silicone boobs looks when your 60

LWKMD! Taking a look at this picture, I can't help but feel sorry for those who have gone through surgery (of any kind) and to those that are considering doing so...my advice, take a look at the picture above and those after the cut again and again as I believe it will help you make up your mind...better.

The woman in the picture certainly does look 60, but am sure you all will agree with me that her body... especially her boobs, don't look the age and that's thanks to so many surgeries...that's if she didn't have a complete body surgery. Anyways, you take a look at the pictures and be the judge of it.





Photos: acidcow.com

2 comments:

  1. Mama still wants Τ̅☺ look funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°ºooh I no just fit shout. Oyibo n dia yeye life at times ehhh

    ReplyDelete

post your comments