Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hello!


Hello all!

I sincerely want to use this update to inform and apologize for the new name change. First, I must say that the need for the new name came up because it got to my notice that a lot of people mistake the blog to be a fan page due to the fact that I also run a facebook fan page that goes by same name 'Jennyspot'. Both are administered by same person, but are not same cos one is a fan page while the other is a blog.

Secondly, I wish to apologize for changing the name so suddenly, without first informing you. Am sincerely sorry for that. Should have informed you ahead of time before taking such quick action.

I thank everyone for you continuous participation  and contribution through your comments, am ever greatful and will always remain greatful. 'Jenny Spot' is a name we all have built together successfully in a very short time, and I look forward to we building 'amicable' together to greater height.

Please leave your thoughts and comments.

     

1 comment:

  1. Its ok u apologised, but please next time, we don want to be taken by surprise.

    ReplyDelete

post your comments