Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Women And The Act Of Kissing


Nic slightly moved aside for me to bypass him, but as soon as I was at his side, he laid a restraining hand on my arm. Prickles rose suddenly on my skin, making me cold, as if the temperature in the room has suddenly dropped for some reason.

He softly said my name and that was all. His eyes said the rest as he took my face between both his hands. He kissed my mouth, very gently, almost experimentally, moving his lips to each corner, and then kissed my eyelids. His lips were warm on my lids and then trailed in little birds kisses over my cheeks, touched the tip of my nose, brushed across my chin, his tongue for a second darting into the deep dimple there, and then coming to rest again on my mouth.


I remember my first TRUE kiss,like it took place yesterday. It was breadth taking and I felt like I was gonna faint and die at the same time. Even though it wasn't planned, I didn't want it to end...believe me!

A good kiss is capable of making one swoon, feel faint and of course, develop rubber legs *wink*. According to Helen Fisher, the act of kissing evolved to fulfill three essential needs: Sex Drive, Romantic love and Attraction. This is due to the fact that the human lips is the body's most revealed and sexually sensitive zone. It is made up of lots of nerves ending that sends lots of information to the brain which helps one decide if we want to continue with something or not.

The act of kissing may seem natural, but believe me, it ain't easy. It requires the help of six major muscles around the mouth to push up the upper lips, pull up the corners of the mouth, and pull down the lower lips.

One thing I find really fascinating is the fact that Women seem to be more attracted to Men whose genetics for immunity are quit different from theirs. So, when women kiss, they use  it check whether it will be a good match and the good thing about this is that, if two people with more genetic diversity got together, their children stand a better chance of being stronger, healthier, and have a better immune system.

While both sex use kissing to determine a good partner, Women use it more for this purpose. Men on the other hand use kissing to get rid of unsuitable mates or more often, they use it to make themselves attractive to desirable mates.

Please leave your thoughts and comments below    

6 comments:

  1. interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good kisser has every advantage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...does dis mean dat everi kiss means smtyn? Interestin indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually kissing has a lot of things it does in the life of a woman,that is y one has to b careful with whom u join ur mouth wit his..........Nice one frnd.

    ReplyDelete

post your comments