Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

JLO FLAUNTS BODY FOR VOGUE MAGAZINE



42-year-old Latin American top singer and performer, Jennifer Lopez, recently showed her body in various swimsuits for the June edition of Vogue's 'Body Heat' magazine.

Shot by renowned fashion photographer Mario Testino, the singer posed in different collections of swimsuits all designed by notable designers such as Channel and Gucci.




In an interview with same magazine, the singer revealed that she's knee about her looks which make her take her physique serious.

''When I was in my twenties, I use to work out all the time. I had strong interest about it, and now that am a mom and am more mature, I don't get to work out that much, but I stay very active.''

Let's not also forget that Jlo recently made the Forbes' top 100 celebrity list.









No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments