Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

33 year old US man fathers 30 children


Check this out...
At age 33, Desmond Hatchett already has a total of thirty children from eleven different women and wait for this...nine of those children were born within the last three years!


Desmond's oldest child is 14, while the youngest is some months old. His story came into spotlight recently, when he went to court this last week asking for a break on child support. This is due to the fact that the state of Tennessee takes half of his monthly payments which is not much and divides it among the different moms, with some of them getting as little as $1.49 a month.

Interestingly, Desmond claims to know all the names, ages as well as date of birth of all his children and he went on to reveal that he had four of his children same year. Twice! He currently hold the record for most children in Tennessee.

If you ask me, I'l say he needs serious help.When I say serious help, I don't mean financial help...I mean serious SEXUAL help...ASAP!

3 comments:

  1. This guy sure loves children,father of many kids...lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging
    on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It's always helpful to read content from other authors and use something from their web sites.

    Feel free to visit my blog post read the source
    My web page > made a post

    ReplyDelete

post your comments