Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Wizkid's manager disgraces female fan on instagram

                    
Seems like Wizkid's manager, Godwin Tom, has found for himself a place to dump his frustrations as he took to his instagram page to put up a picture of one of his conversations with the music star's fans who simply asked him to deliver a "I miss you" message to Wizzy, which for me is normally what fans around the world do. The fun part or should I say intresting part is that he did put up the post without even hiding the babe's identity.

When asked the reason for the action, grumbling he replied: "my new job is to deliver these kinds of messages... At events, I'm the photographer... Ain't nobody gat time for that!!! 

Can you believe this dude? So he's gat time to collect Wizzy's money but gat no time to deliver his "personal" messages?

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments