Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Annie Idibia -'Insult I & my husband, but just not my daughter'

                              
In a recent appearance at Inspiration FM, Annie Idibia opened up on several issues ie her numerous criticisms, Nollywood, wanting more kids and ended the session with talks on 2face.
On insulting her daughter on Social Media
"I will rather have anyone insult me and my husband than insult my daughter,I won't let people insult my daughter..

Girls in the mood controversy: 


                   
"That photo of me on the movie cover with a towel and panties, was photo-shopped, that girl wasn't me, my face was used on someone else's body. I wanted to sue the movie producer but my husband said I should ignore it."
Personally, am on same page with her on her daughter's issue, but coming to 'Girls in the mood' issue, am totally unconvinced...just my thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments