Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Aluu killing - video


Some persons have accused me of not uploading the video of the Friday killing in Aluu community, but I just went ahead to keep posting updates on the matter without actually showing what am talking about.

I personally did not want to upload this horrific video here, but due to several demands I seem to have not much to do than to give it you guys. After viewing the video, you will understand with me why I felt the way am feeling cos am yet to get the scenes from the video off my mind. Every night, I go to bed with the thoughts of what I saw from this video and everyday (since I stumbled on it), I move around with same thoughts from the video.

Since you guys keep asking and demanding for it, here it is. Please it's strictly for those who think they can handle it o...abeg...na beg I deg beg o!




3 comments:

  1. Damn! Is this a nollywood movie or a true life story? What a barbaric act. Ahh...na wa oo. Only God can save this nation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amara were use get dis video,and u said dat d police is present wen all dis is goin on? Dat man dat Army grabbed should experience d same fate.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh wat an injustice.I sympatize with dier families.Pls wat do u tank is d reason y dis guys were burnt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear there are lots of stories surounding their death. Its so unfortunate dat dey r not alive to tell the true tale of wot went down.

      Delete

post your comments