Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Writer's Note



Hi everyone...
It's I, your able writer, Jennifer, and I want to first of all say a big THANK YOU to each and everyone of you out there who have always visited this page and has remained loyal and dedicated to building this blog...may our good Lord always guild and keep you in all yours ways.
Next and most importantly is the fact that I want to start putting up some stories (with erotic content) here on this blog which I think will benefit everyone in one way or another. Due to the length and content of these stories, I will break them into series which will grace this blog...not on a daily note, but occasionally. The first story will be published today and pleaseeeeee, make it a point of duty to follow up on the series (which I said will be published bit-by-bit) as that is the only way you get all parts of the stories. Note: these stories are not originally written by me.
The only way for these stories to continue being published here is solely dependent on what you (my esteemed readers) think of it. I will be needing your response to them via comments (which unfortunately, we haven't been getting much) in order for me to know what you think about this upcoming stories as well as all posts made on this blog. Your comments (believe me) severs as an avenue to rate how well this blog is fairing as well as enable I the writer know what sorta thing appeals most to you.
Let me also use this opportunity to apologize to all those who have constantly tried posting comments without success. Am really sorry about that but you must know that has been looked into as we now get to see comment(s) on some posts.
In case you have any story on any interesting event or questions (relationship matters) you want to ask and get advice on as well as publish here on this blog, kindly mail me: micavjones@yahoo.com. Thanks all...looking forward to seeing your comments and mails...love ya all *wink*


2 comments:

  1. not a bad idea, that will be greatly welcomed. Dont worry, keep doing what you are doing, i believe that soon, this place will be flooded like other 'now popular' blogs out dia.

    ReplyDelete

post your comments