Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Man kills his only son for ritual

I know the days we are in is evil, but it still amazes me when I hear or get to see what people do in other to have their way with something (especially money). I came across this story and decided to share it with you guys.

A man from Abia State killed his only son for money ritual claiming he did it because he's been receiving lots of insults from rich men around and he just can't take it no more. This he said led him into a secret cult where they demanded the life of his only son which he freely gave and also promised to even give them his six months unborn child in his wife's womb. Immediately after killing his son, things went wrong and the cult demanded for his head and out of fear, he opened up to the public.

Now tell me, could insult (as he claims) really have made him kill his only son? Continue to see picture...viewers discretion advised:


No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments