Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Read what Pastor TB Joshua has to say on the anti-gay law


Here is what the pastor had to say on the newly signed anti-gay law:
 "Judge not, so that you will not be judged (Matthew 7:1). We should talk to people to be saved and not to die. I mean, we should talk salvation, not condemnation. The Bible is my standard.
"If my parents were one, I would not have been given birth to. Those that are asking this question – if your parents were one, you would not have been given birth to. You that are reading me – if your parents were one, you would not be reading this today. God bless the reader and the hearer."
Can someone please enlighten me if the Pastor is for or against the law cos I don't get where he stands on the matter.

5 comments:

  1. He's clearly diffrenciate dat if HIS parents are not one HE himslf won't be born But He's trying to say dat they shouldn't be cast away but be enlightend and preched to.All judgement belongs to GOD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you meant to say if his parents were one he wouldn't have been born.

      Delete
  2. He should make a choose jare and let us know where he stands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is trying to play safe but from his statement i think he is against it but he ask for them to bé enlightened and prayed for

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he is playing safe bcos of the sensitivity of the gay issue but clearly from the question he asked he is definitely against but he asked for them to bé preached n prayed for instead of castigating them

    ReplyDelete

post your comments