Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Mike Ezuruonye - A female fan once pulled her bra for me

                          
When asked how he handles his femael fans, here is what Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye had to say:


"It's easy once I tell myself that they are crazy for the character they see on the screen; not Mike, the real person.''

On his nasty experience from a fan:
Well, I was abroad and a female fan pulled her bra in a restaurant for me to sign! She shouted Mike, you must sign this." I was so embarrassed because I thought my hat and sunglasses disguised me enough."

LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Heheheheee, and u did wot? Signn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not complete joor, what did he do, sign or ran away?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder o. Jenny please ask him what he did cos I want to know

    ReplyDelete

post your comments