Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Photos: Some hilarious photos from ''my oga at the top'' scandal

As disappointing as it is to know that our own government operative can have such a person as a Public relations officer, I still just can't stop myself from laughing at the scene and scandal he's created. Just in case you've heard about the ''my oga at the top'' and still don't get it, then WATCH to keep yourself updated.

Now, continue to view some pictures that have emerged...all thanks to ''my oga at the top.''


                   
                   
                   
                   
                               

2 comments:

  1. His Oga at d top will kill him,graduates go finish school wth no job yet one illiterate go sit down for power.....Fela was rit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like seriously? What a pathetic situation we've found ourselves in this country

    ReplyDelete

post your comments