Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wondering why people cheat - Robert Pattinson


Robert Pattinson who sometime in April made it clear how he felt about people in relationship cheating is still silent since news broke out of  Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sander's affair. I remember the actor saying in an interview: 'There's a thing I never got that is, why do people cheat? Life is not black or White. There are married couples that never see each other. Is that marriage? I can understand the impulse, but not how you can keep two relationships going at the same time for so long. This usually happens to people with children.'

Kristen on her part have issued a public apology to Rob, stating that: 'I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm sorry.'

Well despite the public apology, Rob still remains silent on the issue but has moved out of the apartment which they both shared [when the going was...fun] and is said to be putting up currently at Reese Witherspoon's home in Ojai, CA.



Courtesy: Toofab

1 comment:

  1. This is very attention-grabbing, You're an excessively skilled blogger. I've joined your rss
    feed and stay up for in quest of extra of your great post.
    Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks

    My web blog - pay day cash loans

    ReplyDelete

post your comments