Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A must read: Woman pregnant for her step-son

This is a tale of married woman who went out of her way [out of desperation] to solve a pressing need. Her name is Olajumoke and here is her story:

My name is Jumoke, I'm 35years old. I got married at the age of 18 and have been married for 17 years without a child. I and my husband have been to different hospitals for medical check up, but all resulted to nothing. All the Doctors we've visited said we are both fertile. I got married to my husband at the age of 18 as a virgin. My husband [Joshua] has always been there for me all through our trying times. About two years ago, my childhood friend advised me on what to do...taking her advise, I remembered Bayo, our 22 years old  house help.

Bayo has been with us since when he was 8 years and we have always treated him like he was ours. I gradually started talking to him about personal issues while bidding my time. Lucky for me, my husband traveled and I decided to make use of that opportunity. I got Bayo into my room, locked it and pleaded with him to have s*x with me. At first he refused, so I threatened to send him packing back to the village...he then agreed, and we had s*x 5 times before daybreak! The next day, my husband returned from his journey.

13days later, I became pregnant, unknowing to Bayo that I was pregnant, I gave him 1 million naira and told him to take the money and go back to the village...he collected it with satisfaction. I later told my husband that I was pregnant which instantly made him the happiest man on earth. He called his parents and told them the 'good' news and they started buying baby cloths and things. Few months later, we did scan and the Doctors told us it was twins. To God's glory, I gave birth to Taiwo [female] and Kehunde [male].

2 days ago, my husband woke me up in the middle of the night, held me close in his arms, looked into my eyes and asked me ''Jumoke, who is the father of our kids'', I was immediately shocked and scared cos the way in which he asked the question shows that he must have found out something about the children. I didn't know what to say and so I burst into tears...he then told me ''Jumoke, before you say anything, I have a confession to make'' I cleaned my face and sat upright.

He went on to tell me how he had unprotected s*x with someone before we got married and how he contacted STD from her which he didn't treat immediately and so it led him becoming impotent [unable to father a child]. He said he later treated the STD before we got married, and he has always known that he cant father a child and that he has been paying all the Doctors we;v been visiting to give me wrong results.

He then added that the woman he had s*x with back then got pregnant, delivered a boy who she named Bayo our house help. He also said that he has always wanted to ask me to look for some to get me pregnant, but has never grown the balls to really tell me. so no that I'v gone ahead to do it, he will like to know who the father of the kids is. ''I fainted.''

What do you think Jumoke should do when she wakes?

Courtesy: 247Nigerianews

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments