Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Is Mikel Obi part of the ROC nation?

Personally, I've never been a fan of Mikel Obi...don't get me wrong, he plays fantastic football both home and away, but I still don't get why am not a fan of one of our present day 'finest' footballers. Guess that's why this hie particular picture got my attention. You know, when I came across this picture, I just couldn't help but wonder if Mikel is a part of the ROC/Illuminati stories making their way round town.



We all have heard about the sign associated with the sign Mikel is flashing above. While some say the sign is an indication of some sort of allegiance to Illuminati, others say it's just a sign that reps Jay Z's record label. Whichever way...my question is, why would Mickel flash same sign. Could it be that he is now signed to the record label...or is he a member and paying his own allegiance...just asking oh! 

3 comments:

  1. *now singing*if you ask meee,,na who i go ask??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is serious, the world is turning into something else indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you
    hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thank you

    Also visit my page :: this is great

    ReplyDelete

post your comments