Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Coach Stephen Keshi & Joseph Yobo quit Super Eagles

Both Super Eagle's coach, Stephen Keshi, and team captain, Joseph Yobo, have called it quit with the National team following their 2 -0 defeat to France last night at the ongoing World Cup in Brazil. Before now, we heard that coach Stephen Keshi has already secured a coaching job in South Africa and will resume duty (there) after the world cup, but somewhere along the line, we thought he was going to forfeit the job to continue with the Eagles.

I guess that's not to be judging from his comment after the game against France where he stated:      "I have to go back to my family and face fresh challenges.”

Eagles Captain, Yobo Joseph also said he's had enough and can go no further as national team player. “I think I should give the younger ones the opportunity to forge ahead. I have nothing new to offer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments