Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jenny's mail: My boyfriend kisses me & leaves a fountain of saliva in my mouth

                              


Got this mail from a reader:
So I just met this guy 2 yrs ago and so far, its been a good relationship. Could it be better? Definitely. I say this because he doesn’t know how to kiss me deeply without leaving lots of his saliva in my mouth which I usually have to swallow because I don’t want to hurt his pride by going to spit right after he kisses me. I’ve talked to him about it though jokingly. He says its because he’s usually so turned on when we kiss deeply that he doesn’t have control over how much he salivates. Do I leave a small bowl at the head of the bed when ever we want to get it on? Or do I say Adieu to this man. I don’t know what to do as I have my own saliva and don’t need extra. LOL!!!

Advise please.

1 comment:

  1. saliva,though its aids digestion,contains bacteria n germs, its best to aviod deep but do shalow kissing or better tell me hw best to kiss cos on ur wedding day una go kiss wela in front of large crowd o o o.

    ReplyDelete

post your comments