Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

I don't exchange saliva while kissing in a movie - Halima Abubakar

                    
Here is what actress Halima Abubakar said in a very recent interview with TheSun
  • Do you get carried away when acting romantic scenes? 
Never. In fact, I don’t kiss deeply on set. I don’t like to exchange saliva. It has happened like three times when an actor complained that I refused to open my mouth when kissing. And I was like, ‘must we exchange saliva before the message is passed across?’ I am a woman and he’s a man so I draw boundaries. Although, I kiss to convince viewers about what the character is all about, I am not going to go gaga because I am trying to play a role. I can’t go crazy because I am shooting a movie, I have boundaries.
  • You just said you wanted marriage but it does not seem to be on your list at the moment?  
I am not in that age where I would give up yet. I am not in that age where I will be bothering myself about marriage. When I clock 34, people can begin to say whatever they want to say. Then I will start thinking, but that is not in my budget now.
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do we know...abi who we go ask?

    ReplyDelete

post your comments