Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

JSB mail: Dad says an sweeter than mom in bed

            School girl
I am a 17yrs girl and in Mathare High School, Kenya.... When I'm in holiday, I enjoy walking with Dad than Mum. I have this problem that I get s**xually attracted to my Dad no matter how I try to control myself. 

I seduced him yesterday when my mum was away in a wedding and we ended up making love.. I have a boyfriend but I just get attracted to my Dad and I just don't no why.

I just feel like having s*x with him again and again.. 
What should  I do to stop this? 

Because he told me that I am sweeter than mum.

Please help..

3 comments:

  1. Evil daz and evil kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis is just wishful thinking ma dear, tak it off thoughts cus its evil as simple as dat.

    ReplyDelete

post your comments