Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cossy Orjiakor - Am a born again Anglican

Known for on who never fails to show off her well endowed watermelon front and gifted behind, Cossy Orjiakor has changed her attention tactic a bit when she declared that she was now born again christian and even went ahead to quote scriptures...hmmm!

According to her:

''Prayer is a personal thing with God. I tell God what is on my mind. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. I go to church you know; am a born again Anglican.'' She said.

On her controversial nature, she had this to say:
''I have had bad press publicity about the kind of clothes I wear and all that. There was a time I attended an old school party and I dressed the old school way. The press then wrote this is how Cossy is, she is looking ugly, and maybe she's on cocaine and all that. How could I go to an old school party looking new school? That day, I even had a nice Brazilian weave-on on and I had to weave it anyhow so I can look old school. I think they just like talking about me.''   

Don't want to sound like a judge, but can't help wondering if indeed she truly is born again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post your comments