Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Photos: World biggest bride


Check this out - This woman is on diet but interestingly, not a slimming one as we would expect, rather she's on a diet that will make her the world biggest bride! Susanne Eman, 33, weighs 520lbs - buts say she still needs to fatten up ahead of her wedding day. She has given herself 10 years to eat herself into Guinness Book of Record.

Her wedding gown has already been made ahead of the wedding by her designer, using endless billowing lengths of chiffon and lance to cover Sussane's  colossal curves.

According to her: 'I have never been married before and this is the first time I'v tried on a wedding gown. Paker (her boyfriend) hasn't seen me in it, but has seen the photographs ans says I look beautiful. He hasn't proposed formally to me yet as he wants to surprise me. But we'v agreed we are getting married, and he's waiting for the right moment.' 

Please leave your thoughts and comments.

2 comments:

post your comments