Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

OLA AND CHRIS LEAVES BIG BROTHER


It  beats my imagination as to why these guys Ola and Chris suddenly up and left the Big Brother House for no reasonable course as far as am concerned. Take for instance, Ola took the excuse that he wasn't feeling fine, but if you ask me, I'l say that's not enough reason to have left the house.

According to Ola:
''Health is wealth, this is a game. However, we can't play with our lives.'' 

For me, what I can't understand the most is Chris stating that he's willing to leave the house to save Ola's health. I mean, come on, how does his leaving get to improve or worsen Ola's heath?

Presently, Biggie has instructed the both of them to pack their bags in the store room for now as other members of the house are yet to know about this new development, while fans are already beginning to react on social networks.

1 comment:

post your comments